Information Technology Services Manager Jobs in Riyadh at NicheHR Global
Title: Information Technology Services Manager
Company: NicheHR Global
We are Looking for anManager – IT Servicesfor one of our clients based in theRiyadh,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
Title:IT Services manager (Saudi Nationals)
Experience: 5-7 years of experience in Service Management Lifecycle or any relevant field
Job Profile:To Lead all IT service relied functions including service desk operations, end-user computing, service change management, staff trainings, and finally developing and maintaining the IT Service Catalog.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Strategic Contribution
• Execute the annual business plan and targets and comply with the strategic agenda of the Information Technology Department to deliver the company’s vision and mission.
• Translate the strategy into operational business plans for the IT Services and lead the performance and execution of those plans to achieve functional objectives and deliver the Company’s strategy.
Participate in the preparation of the functional budget and assess financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized.
· Oversee the design and coordinate user support processes from L0 to L4 and translate processes into detailed procedures guiding the step-by-step interactions with users for every request type.
· Collaborate with Governance & Planning team to manage licenses lifecycle.
· Manage the escalation of user requests to experienced resources and follow up on the resolution, managing the lifecycle of all incidents until resolution.
· Monitor and oversee end-user support service levels in terms of SLAs and quality of service and suggest mitigating actions when necessary.
· Manage identified common and repeated incidents (i.e. pattern analysis), oversee root-causes analyze in order to suggest preventative measures.
· Work with development teams to design, organize and deliver end-user training at the company.
· Oversee the deployment of desktop/laptops, peripheral equipment, software and manage inventory, and manage the development and maintenance of the IT service catalog throughout its lifecycle, to ensure seamless delivery of IT services.
Oversee the daily work of asset management in relation to the hardware and software assets, to ensure effective management and control of the firm’s technological assets.
4.People Management Accountabilities
Ensure that all subordinates have clear objectives, constructive and accurate performance feedback sessions formal annual performance appraisals, and individual development plans.
5. Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Adhere with direction for the development and implementation of organizational unit’s policies, systems, processes and procedures, identifying potential areas of improvement to ensure efficient and effective operation.
• Comply with corporate requirements on adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to all relevant regulatory directives to ensure a safe and risk-free environment.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
·Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field from an accredited institution is required.
· Master’s degree or MBA is preferred.
5-7 years of experience in Service Management Lifecycle or any relevant field.
· Solid understanding of key IT technologies which will enable a clear understanding…