Information Security Specialist Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Acuative WLL
Information Security Specialist is responsible for information security operations including firewall administration, security policy implementation, administration of vulnerability management system, endpoint security and penetration testing.
Scope of work
- Administration, configuration and day to day operation of following security devices: o Palo Alto NextGen firewall
o Juniper SRX firewall
o Cisco ASA site to site and remote VPN
o Bluecoat Reverse proxy
o Tenable security center
o Veracode Application scanner
o Palo Alto traps endpoint security
o Digital certificates
- Perform penetration testing.
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Manage intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Manage web filtering solution
- Configuration of security policies and network address translation.
- Work closely with network and systems teams to troubleshoot the operational issues.
- Perform daily check lists to make sure the devices are working as expected.
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Perform wide range of technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts.
- Excellent knowledge in following device/technology:
- Penetration testing
- Application scanning and web attacks
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Reverse proxy
- Web application firewall
- Web filtering
- Endpoint Security
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Digital certificates
- Ability to work with team.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize skills.
- Organization skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven, complex, team-based environment with conflicting and competing priorities.
- Ability to investigate, define and resolve complex problems.
- Degree in computer, network or Information Security related fields. • Two or more of the following certifications preferred:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert – (CCIE Security)
• At least 6-8 years in-depth experience in information security systems and network security domain.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
computer, network or Information Security related fields.
Company: Acuative WLL
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Business Support Services