Industrial Engineer Job at PDB International General Trading LLC
We are looking for a detail-oriented Industrial Engineer to monitor our current operations and determine more efficient production processes. The Industrial Engineer’s responsibilities include analyzing operations, designing workflows and production processes, reducing inefficiency, and ensuring that final products meet the established quality standards.
To be successful as an Industrial Engineer he/she should be able to design systems that maximize productivity, reduce wastefulness and production issues, are cost-efficient, and ensure high product quality.
• Reviewing production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
• Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
• Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades.
• Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
• Developing design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel.
• Preparing material and equipment lists, purchase orders, cost analyses, and estimated production costs.
• Designing the layout of facilities and determining personnel requirements.
• Training staff for new processes and providing instructions and manuals.
• Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
• Degree in industrial engineering or related field required.
• Relevant work experience more than 5 years
• Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
• Documentation and organization skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD.
Company: PDB International General Trading LLC
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About PDB International General Trading LLC