Incident Manager Job in India at CNS Cloud and Network Services
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
– Good knowledge in RAN and Access network with minimum 5 years of overall technical experience plus 3 years working experience in Incident manager role
– Work experience on Telecom network in Core, RAN or Cloud Experience
– Good exposure on 5G network architechture
– Exposure in Multivendor network environment
– Ability to handle the network outage and drive towards restoration within defined SLA
– Abiligy to drive Post incident review meeting with Customer and all relevant stakeholders
– Strong Customer communication skillset
– ITIL certification is Plus
– Technical & Management bridge handling experience
– Vendor management and escalation management experience.
– Knowledge on incident and problem management process.
– Should be ready to work in 24X7 shift operations.
– Good experience in Service Level management
– Fluency in Spoken and written English,
– Should be an excellent business communication skills
– Ability to work under highly pressurized environment.
– Customer management Experience
– Experience in process development
– Knowledge on project management/Customer SLA Management
– Good Communication and inter personal Skills
– Prior Experience in Global Customer Interaction
– Flexible and ready for new challenges
– Good in multi-tasking
– Highly engaged and motivated
– Innovative, Open mind, Collaborative
– Quality oriented and Focused on execution excellence
– Consistent in using standard processes and tools
– Presentation Skills
Bachelor or Master Degree
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Company: CNS Cloud and Network Services
Company Location: India