IFS – Human Capital – Learning and Development Consulting Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCoopers
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people.
– You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
– Our Talent and Performance team helps identify key talent value drivers specific to our business and focus on metrics based assessments of our talent management and talent drivers and identifying skills, roles, and people required to deliver our business strategy.
– You’ll focus on enhancing performance management within PwC to offer benefits that are critically appealing to our employees which include career paths with a variety of opportunities, differentiated reward and recognition outcomes, and a culture of high performance and real-time feedback.
– To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
– To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
– It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
– Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
– Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
– Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
– Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
– Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
– Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
– Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
– Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
– Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.