ICT Consultant Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan’s ICT consulting practice is rapidly growing in the Middle East region, and is looking to hire a consultant in our office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The consultant would be primarily responsible for project execution, and supporting account executives in closing deals by delivering high quality proposals.
- Complete ownership of consulting projects, including primary and secondary research, project management, developing actionable recommendations as part of deliverables, and present the deliverables to clients to our regional as well as global clients.
- Take complete responsibility for client satisfaction, attention to detail, building up expertise and thought leadership and being seen by clients as trusted advisors.
- Conduct in depth business-to-business research, analyse industry trends and data, and generate client focused reports, briefings, presentations and other project material focused on the ICT industry / clients in the Middle East region.
- Authoring reports, thought leadership deliverables, present at industry conferences and Frost & Sullivan webinars.
- Support account executives and practice area leaders on business development, and consulting creating proposals.
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery of high quality consulting deliverables independently, which also reflects in client satisfaction scores.
- Contribute to winning proposals by working with the sales team and regional leader.
- Develop relationships with clients and other stakeholders within the regional ICT community.
- Research and consulting skills with thorough understanding of research methodologies, and ability to acquire, analyse and manage information.
- Strong understanding of the ICT market, trends, and emerging technologies, including but not limited to connected workplace and customer experience, IT applications and services, digital enterprise, and telecommunications.
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Excellent presentation, and verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
· Engineering or MBA
· 5 to 7 years of research and consulting experience, preferably in Computer Science / Information Technology / Telecom
· Arabic language proficiency will be an added advantage to strong command on written and spoken English.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Business Consultancy Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Frost & Sullivan
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Business Consultancy Services