HVAC Technician Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Standard practices of the HVAC and refrigeration trade.
- Familiar with FHU & AHU
- Knowledgeable in HVAC systems, Chillers systems and typical refrigeration systems.
- Materials, methods and tools used in the operation and repair of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Air compressors and pneumatic controls.
- Cooling tower and boiler water treatment.
- Manual and electrical tools and equipment applicable to the HVAC and refrigeration trade.
- Proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies.
- Perform skilled mechanical maintenance duties in the inspection, repair, installation and alteration of District heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and related equipment and facilities.
- Diagnose defects, and install, repair and maintain heating, ventilating, refrigeration, and air-conditioning units.
- Operate specialized machinery, equipment and tools utilized in the repair, installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance and Repair
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Human Resources Outsourcing