Human Resources Operations Manager Jobs in Riyadh at AlasilaCX | الأصيلة – تجربة العميل
Title: Human Resources Operations Manager
Company: AlasilaCX | الأصيلة – تجربة العميل
Position: HR Operations Supervisor / Manager (Recruitment Industry Background / Customer Experience)
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Type: Full Time
ALASILA CX is one of the early leaders in the Recruitment / Manpower ((Outsourcing / Headhunting) & customer experience management Industry in the Saudi market. We are a recruitment firm that offers employer and Job seeker services to challenge the recruitment industries. We drive the planning, design, and delivery of innovative, differentiated.
We are looking for an HR Operations Manager to oversee all functions of our Human Resources department and support our employees.
HR Operations Manager responsibilities include reviewing and approving budgets, implementing new company policies, and maintaining internal HR systems.
To succeed in this role, you should have a degree in Human Resources Management and relevant work experience in a senior-level position.
Ultimately, you will ensure our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
• Set objectives for the HR team and track progress.
• Monitor internal HR systems and databases.
• Review and approve or modify budgets.
• Design and implement company policies.
• Monitor key HR metrics.
• Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
• Create detailed reports on HR costs.
• Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools.
• Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labour regulations)
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
• Good knowledge of labour law
• Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
• Experience designing compensation and benefits packages.
• Ability to develop transparent and fair company policies
• Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
• Team management skills
• Bachelor’s in human resources management or relevant field