Human Resources Assistant (G5) Aden Job in Aden, Yemen at World Food Programme
The staff member will work at the Area Office in Aden. She/He will work under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Associate and the overal supervision of the Head of Human Resources Officer, Area Office.
To perform a range of HR tasks to support accurate implementation of WFP policies and procedures and facilitate the effective functioning of a client-focused and strategy-oriented HR services.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
Administration of SC and SSA salaries:
• Organize and prepare SSA and SC Payroll information in accordance to the annual schedule, and then forward to finance for monthly salary.
• Coordinate with Finance to solve complains and issues arising on payments for SC and SAA contractors.
• Regularly arrange and ensure a well-organized filing and archiving of documents of the payroll in folders created for this purpose.
• Administration of Overtime for FT/SC/SSA
Administration of SC & SSA contracts:
• Implement the alert mechanisms to inform the Heads of Unit and supervisors, two (2) months in advance of SC and SSA contracts that are coming to an end.
• Receive and check the evaluations ready for submission to the HR Officer for approval.
• Take action on contract renewals or extension/non-renewal or non-extension, ready for signature.
• Ensure proper documentation and proper filing of the documents for ease of reference.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES – PART 2
Evaluation of SC & SSA contractors:
Monitor and ensure receipt of Evaluation Reports for all SC & SSA contractors at the end of the contract. Once the reports are signed by the HRO, ensure proper archiving.
• Daily update of the staffing list/data.
• Daily update and maintenance of the HR statistics table.
• Regular update of the organization charts.
• Daily update of the ‘Recruitment Table’.
• Daily update of the Security List.
Alternate to HR Assistant GS-4.
Perform related duties at the request of the supervisor.
Procedures and regulations:
A clear understanding of the WFP Human Resources procedures and regulations and be able to answer questions from staff in all areas of responsibility including payroll, leave
Others as required
Company: World Food Programme
Company Location: Aden, Yemen
Job Category: Non-profit Organization