HSSE Manager – EPC Jobs in Dubai at BOSS Built Environment
Title: HSSE Manager – EPC
Company: BOSS Built Environment
HSSE Manager-EPC is accountable for the establishment and maintenance of a HSSE Management System in EPC Projects, ensuring compliance with both regulatory as well as corporate, contractual and certification requirements. The HSSE Manager-EPC shall also provide functional expertise and assist the Project Management in the continuous development of HSE procedures and standards.
· Take an active role to ensure that the Project global HSSE functional agenda is implemented in the project and liaise with the chief officers in the HSSE function.
· Establish and implement the HSSE Management System, HSSE Program and Plan ensuring compliance with both internal, contractual and certification requirements (including Environment and Security management)
· Establish and manage an efficient HSSE project organization that follow up and supports the line management in HSSE matters to meet all HSSE requirements and targets.
· Ensure that Supplier/Subcontractor HSSE governance and performance are considered during selection, and closely monitor throughout the contract lifecycle, and initiate improvement initiatives as required.
· Facilitate the Process Safety Management in the project.
· Ensure that applicable incidents within the project are notified promptly and are fully investigated to establish learning outcomes.
· Ensure reporting of leading and lagging HSSE indicators according to prevailing deadlines and expected quality.
· Establish, lead, and maintain the HSSE risk management processes and provide insight and recommendations to the management team on needed improvement actions or corrections.
· Facilitate the ALARP process.
· Facilitate close out of the HSSE Follow-up System as part of the Product Assurance Register as defined in applicable execution model.
· Communicate and share HSSE-performance, messages and lessons learned to stakeholders.
· Secure efficient working interfaces and active dialogue with Client representatives.
· Be continuously updated on the project main status and challenges, and act in interest of the overall project best development.
BOSS Built Environment LTD