HSE MANAGER – INFRASTRUCTURE Job at MAYKS HR Consulting
To implement the strategy for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
Regularly review and update existing Health & Safety Procedures.
Communicate effectively with external colleagues (Health & Safety and Environment Authorities, Local National and International Authorities, Clients representatives, Contractors etc) ensuring a coordinated and compliant approach to Health, Safety and Environmental management.
Schedule and perform internal audits and carry out second party audits when required.
Communicate all HSE documentation evolvement to the business units within the country.
Issue and maintain MS documentation within the country operations to meet the requirements of HSE standards
• At least 14 years of total experience
• At least 7 years of experience as HSE Manager
• At least 5 years of experience in construction projects related to water/drainage infrastructures
• Engineering Degree
• Experience with Qatar HSE regulations.
• Experience with Qatar traffic management guidelines.
• Familiar with all the permit to work systems and requirements from the local authorities, such as Ashghal, Kahramaa or QRail.
Company: MAYKS HR Consulting
Company Location: Qatar
About MAYKS HR Consulting
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.