HRSS Reporting Analyst – C09 Job in India at Citi bank
GLOBAL HRSS Data Advisory and Reporting team currently has an opportunity for a highly motivated, career oriented individual as an analyst, based in Mumbai.
Scope of responsibilities includes managing both Reporting and Analytics to global stakeholders in collaboration with Data Advisors (RMs). It would include the incumbent to manage the issues logged by the team and work closely with the Development team to resolve those along with working on enhancements.
The Ops Sup Analyst 1 is an entry-level position and specific accountability includes, but not limited to-
- Report development/publication based on business partner requirements and drive prioritization in partnership with Development Team & Data Advisory Team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Perform business analysis and documentation of the current and future state of Client Reports and Advices. Need to build robust SOPs for all the standard reports assigned to them and should get all the SOPs signed-off from the partners or the RMs
- Provide regular status updates on analysis project in progress and recently completed
- Work with various Legal & Compliance teams to obtain sign-off on all regulatory business requirements
- Continuously review existing processes and identify opportunities to drive standardization / Direct access and efficiency while delivering highest level of partner satisfaction
- Create and facilitate training sessions to drive direct access and training to new joiners (if needed)
- Serve as primary liaison between the key business stakeholder and development team, including recommending business priorities by advising stakeholders on prioritizations, and delivery timelines with quality
- Need to ensure all custom & standard requests are serviced within agreed SLA and of highest quality
- Input to the continuous process improvement and reengineering efforts, automate and simplify processes
- Experience within a rapidly evolving operation
- Should be able to handle multiple and large volume projects simultaneously
- Design Documentation, Interaction with Business users for requirements.
- Tools: MS Office, Microstrategy, Workday, HRMS (PeopleSoft), Avature, Big Data SQL.
- Candidate should be a self-starter. Ability to work independently is extremely critical.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Basic Knowledge in VBA, automation would be added advantage
- Working on management reporting tools having 3-5 year’s prior work experience.
- Experience in development with other business intelligence tools (Micro strategy, Business Objects, OBI, Cognos, etc) will be considered
- HR Domain Knowledge
- Advanced MS office
- Strong understanding of HR Processes, Concepts and HR systems and underlying data is a big plus
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Citi bank
Company Location: India