HR Talent Manager Jobs in Dubai at Vincitore Real Estate Development LLC
Title: HR Talent Manager
Company: Vincitore Real Estate Development LLC
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes
· Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
· Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
· Nurture a positive working environment
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
· Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
· Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
· Proven 5+ years working experience as HR Manager.
· People oriented and results driven.
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
· Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Total Years of HR Manager Experience in UAE??