HR Supervisor Job in Alqasim, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Handles all activities related to HR processes and to ensure smooth flow of operations
- Arranges interviews and follows up with selected candidates on all required documents.
- Conducts company orientation/induction to newly hired employees.
- Monitors and coordinates with the Public Relation Officer for accomplishments of the visa processing and other related legal procedures pertaining to the recruitment of employees.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Organize the transitional provisions of employee compensation, pay and benefits when positions are transferred or new positions.
- Conducts exit interviews with resigned employees to explore working conditions and comments on different areas in the company including policies, supervisor skills and teamwork. Prepares a summary report and follows up on any detected cases or issues.
- Prepare and update HR report and letter to the employees.
- Detects and handles employee complaints, while ensuring proper follow up.
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations.
- Compiles and prepares the departmental monthly KPIs.
- Works closely with departments assisting employees to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Prepares the Warnings, notifications, appreciation letters. Investigates and makes sure all supporting documents/emails are present. Records the data on oracle.
- Ensures that employee training records are updated accordingly after every training.
- Administers and handles travel arrangements.
- Handling and monitoring the stationary and other supplies.
- Responsible for reporting to his/her superiors’ occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect the environment, health, safety and company reputation.
- Update filing of personal files of all employees.
- Performs other tasks as required and other responsibilities related to position.
Required Education:Bachelor Degree in Related Filed
Required Experience:The candidate should around 5 years of experience in HR. And familiar with SAP ERP system.
- Job Location
- Alqasim, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Alqasim,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Alqasim, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Heavy Industry & Metallurgy