HR RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST – (ARABIC) Job in Doha, Qatar at Starlink
Purpose:The purpose of the Recruitment Specialist is to ensure that good quality and competent candidates are recruited for various departments and client.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible of the coordination related to the yearly recruitment plan creation
- Responsible for all major recruitments of Starlink.
- Responsible of the maintain of updated Job Descriptions Within the company
- Execute pre-screening and face to face interviews for junior & mid-level positions.
- Liaising with the PRO for the Required Visa for requested candidates especially both Ooredoo & Starlink.
- Responsible for booking tickets for new hires.
- Proactive coordination with departments and clients for their requirements.
- Responsible to inform departments/ client about the assessment scores of candidates for further advice.
- Coordination with on boarding team regarding selection of candidates by departments and client for necessary documentation process by on boarding team.
- Responsible in all CV sources such as (Jobs email, walk-in, Starlink referrals from the top management and Ooredoo referrals from top management down to staff referrals).
- Responsible for talent resource advertising (Scrutinizing LinkedIn, Bayt, Qatar Living etc.).
- Monitoring the emails from On boarding, Recruitment, Jobs and Gmail account.
- Responsible for sending assessment scores to Ooredoo on weekly basis.
- Maintain the recruitment tracker and send to HR Supervisor and HR head on daily basis.
- Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally.
- Maintaining the recruitment files (Hardcopy & Softcopy) intact and organized for better and quick access.
- Responsible for maintaining data base of CVs.
- Responsible in phone calls regarding job hiring and application follow ups.
- Responsible in requesting the office supply for HR department.
- Responsible for informing the candidates about interview results.
- Aid the HR department in various functions as directed by the management.
- Create and uphold a dynamic and positive work environment to foster development opportunities and stimulate high performance among team members.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONSWork Experience:
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience in working in HR, preferably both in Qatar and elsewhere.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic an advantage.
- Knowledge in sourcing, recruitment, selection, employee relations, job evaluation.
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale