HR Generalist Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at ManpowerGroup Middle East
Our client is now recruiting for an HR Generalist
Duties & Responsibilites
- Monitor daily of staff, investigate and understand causes for staff absences, and recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties
- Compiles, maintains, updates and keeps personnel records and files including employee information, personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, leaves, disciplines, work related accidents and injuries, changes in employee status, rewards and termination.
- Provide recruitment administrative support including sourcing, screening and short listing of candidates as well as scheduling interviews and the preparation of offer letters & employment contracts
- Ensure strict confidentiality of HRIS Employment Records and HR Reports and other HR Information
- Process payroll on HRMS, maintain payroll records and prepare payroll related reports.
- Assist in updating HR policies and procedures and ensure their effective implementation.
- Assist in different HR practices including job analyses, job descriptions, development plans, manpower planning, organizational structure and performance appraisal system
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: ManpowerGroup Middle East
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency