HR Director – French & Arabic Speaker Job at Michael Page
A newly created entity is seeking to source a new position of HR Director to set up the HR function and work with the leadership team on key deliverables as the business matures.
A newly created entity with the workforce predominately concentrated in MENA
* Act as a business partner to senior leaders in growing the organisation and developing key talent
* Develop culture values of integrity and entrepreneurship
* Implement talent development strategies including a talent road map, leadership development and HiPo programmes
* Initiate talent acquisition strategy for the region and maintain an effective employer brand
* Collaborate with other global leaders on HR strategy
* Provide strong administrative and operational processes for the region
* Monitor and act on key performance indicators
A competitive salary plus benefits on offer for the right candidate.
The role is based in Abu Dhabi and requires the candidate to live in Abu Dhabi. This is to set an example to others in business who have made the move to Abu Dhabi for the company.
* 12-15 years HR experience with international companies
* Degree educated with a relevant HR qualification and/or MBA
* Must be FLUENT FRENCH (for workforce in Northern Africa) and ideally Arabic as well
* Demonstrable strategic experience in a business partner capacity
* Strong talent agenda experience, must be able to demonstrate key projects that have been initiated and led by you
* Must be comfortable with travel to North Africa
* Experience in manufacturing or energy would be highly desirable
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: UAE
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.