Housekeeping Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Black Pearl
Title: Housekeeping Manager
Company: Black Pearl
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
RequirementsTo be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Head of Housekeeping or Household Management, preferably assisting high level executives.
• Preferably has worked in a 4/ 5 star hotel property
• Can work 5 days in a week but must be flexible to work outside the regular working hours including weekends, if needed.
• Willing to work at the residence of the VVIP
• Ability to work under pressure and resolve problems.
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Advanced level English – both oral and written.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook;
• Good social skills and personnel management.
• Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
• Understand Social Etiquette and formal service with experience in assisting VVIP/ government officials
• Understand concepts like being anticipatory, friendly not familiar, privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
• Ensure complete confidentiality and professionalism at all times. Disclaimer:
Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office. About the Company Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution providerthat offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry. Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.