Hospitality Manager Job at Michael Page
Our client is seeking a leading Hotel development expert with experience in the local market to join their Asset Management team.
Our client is a leading real estate company looking to expand the hospitality arm throughout Qatar and enhance the existing asset portfolio.
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the local hotel market, follow upcoming trends and direct competition analysis
* Portfolio performance reviews advising on – renovations, expansions, redevelopment, potential acquisitions and disposals when required
* Improve promotional and marketing plan including pricing
* Reviewing pre-opening budgets and phases
* Financial analysis and profit and loss responsibilities
* Review operating submissions by operators
* Monthly performance reviews of operators and discuss strategies to improve performance
* Prepare and present powerpoints on performance to senior stakeholders
* Capital project tracking and liaison with design and construction teams
* Competitive salary
* Medical insurance
* 10 years experience in luxury hotel industry with last 3 years as a GM/ Director or Resident Manager
* Bachelors degree in relevant field
* 2 years Asset management experience
* Strong project management skills and understanding of the entire hotel life cycle
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: Qatar
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.