Healthcare Assistant I Healthcare I Dubai- UAE Job in Dubai, UAE at Al Futtaim Group
The purpose of this role is to assist qualified practitioners in the delivery of high quality and effective personal care.
- Support qualified practitioners, as directed, in the provision of high quality care.
- Have knowledge of chronic disease management that encompasses respiratory, cardiac conditions and diabetes.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Respond to emergency situations and escalate to medical team, employing techniques in line with scope of practice and associated training as directed and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health protocols and guidance.
- Provides assistance for the patients when required, providing emotional support, ensuring safety, privacy and dignity at all times.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Nursing.
- BLS is mandatory.
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Accounting