Head of Risk – Market Risk Experience required Job at Propel Consult
• Designs and implements an overall risk management framework for the organization in line with Bank’s Risk Management Charter.
• Implements and periodically reviews the risk management policies and procedures and ensure they are in line with the Board’s risk appetite and the regulatory framework.
• Ensures adequacy of risk management processes, systems and staff skills.
• Ensures that the bank’s risk management capabilities are sufficiently robust and effective to fully support its strategic objectives and all of its risk-taking activities.
• Identifies and evaluates any gaps in the risk process on an ongoing basis and recommend any corrective actions to close these gaps.
• Promotes a strong risk culture in the organization and building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training.
• Ensures adequate system tools are in place to capture, monitor and report Risk management activities.
• Manages the department functions effectively and efficiently as a team.
• Training and mentoring of risk management staff.
• Reviews and closes internal audit/external audit and CBB inspection comments pertaining to the department and also review audit reports for all units.
• Supports strategic initiatives of the bank by providing risk management advice.
• Liaising with IT and external vendors to ensure that adequate systems are in place to effective manage risks of the bank.
• Ensures that Bank’s Risk Management framework is aligned to CBB’s rule book requirements.
2,500 to 3,500
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Company: Propel Consult
Company Location: Bahrain