Head of Revenue and Sales – Hospitality Jobs in Dubai at Confidential
Title: Head of Revenue and Sales – Hospitality
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a commercial strategy covering all segments and channels to maximize total revenue and profit performance as well as market share penetration the hotel portfolio in EMEA.
This role will drive the planning and execution of the commercial strategy and activity through supporting the Revenue management team, Sales, Catering and Events, Marketing, eCommerce and Public Relations teams, through working effectively with area support teams.
Head of Sales is a role model for the commercial community within the owned and managed portfolio in EMEA, and develops teams and individuals in these functions whilst being a Key business partner to the General Managers.
The role ensures that commercial management strategies are set for all revenue streams and that all systems are used to their full potential to yield the highest possible amount of revenue from all available space, whether in Rooms, Meeting Space, outlets or other revenue departments.
• Directly accountable for driving the Top line Budget and Forecast by implementing a commercial strategy and business plan, To include but not limited; All Rooms, GC&E, F&B, Leisure and Spa with a control on cost of sale, route to market, channel shift and marketing / Ecommerce opportunities.
• Work with the GM, Finance and Vice President of Hospitality to ensure profits are maximized in line with TGOP and EBITDA targets set.
• Ensure Business Review Guidelines (current to + 5 years) all Pricing & Rate Quotation Strategies are in place in order to maximize all pricing components of sales and catering opportunities and achieve positive group market share.
• Support various On Property, RDOS’s, and Area Marketing teams in coordinating hotel level marketing, sales and public relations activities. Liaise with regional support and brand teams to provide maximum benefit to hotel performance.
• Lead the Cluster Revenue Managers/On Property Revenue Manager and RMCC to establish an optimal mix, review and validate forecasts, develop strategies for different demand periods, and review and approve retail and group pricing strategies.
• Liaise with VP Hospitality, presents commercial strategies to Regional Team and key stakeholders.