Head of Real Estate Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Crowe UAE
Title: Head of Real Estate
Company: Crowe UAE
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Requirements- Expertise of fundraising, a quantifiable track record, extensive and lasting investor relations across KSA and GCC.
– Well versed with the rules and regulations of the Real Estate markets in KSA and GCC.
– Highly commercial with proven ability to leverage personal rolodex of established and active set of relationships with institutional investors.
– Superior relationship-building, communication and presentation skills and international work experience required.
– Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with a demonstrated track record of managing diverse stakeholders.
– High energy level, independent, strong entrepreneurship, motivated and able to work under pressure.
– Good English, analytical, good understanding of property investment concepts.
– Good EQ and enjoy meeting up with people.
– Impeccable attention to detail. About the Company Crowe UAE is a leading member firm of Crowe Global which is ranked globally as the 8th largest accounting network with more than 805 offices with 35,000 partners and staff. The firm was incorporated and developed in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in 1981, by Dr. Khalid Maniar as a sole practitioner. In 2018, Crowe is ranked as the 6th largest accountancy network in United Arab Emirates by the International Accounting Bulletin
Our commitment, to the highest technical standards and integrity, ensures that our clients receive the most accurate and relevant advice.