Head of Nuclear Plant Technology Jobs in UAE at Nawah Energy Company
Title: Head of Nuclear Plant Technology
Company: Nawah Energy Company
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, Education
Lead the Nuclear Plant Technology (NPT) staff in the design, development, implementation, administration and management of capacity building programs to deliver NPT training to the Higher Diploma in Nuclear Technology (HDNT) students and all other capacity building programs and initiatives Capacity Building & NPT Development and Implementation Assist in the development and delivery the capacity building programs and courses to meet Nawah’s short term and long term staffing plans.
Review training material to meet NPT program needs and prepare students in HDNT program in accordance with the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT).
Lead the development of course material of the NPT program for Nawah and Abu Dhabi Polytechnic to ensure the technical knowledge needed in BNPP is addressed in the courses delivered in both locations.
Develop, implement, and track programs schedules to adhere to deadlines and milestones.
Coordinate the implementation of scheduled capacity building and training programs to remain in accordance with overall Training schedule requirements. NPT Program Administration and Improvement Develop and conduct surveys and self-assessments to guide training effectiveness and improvement opportunities.
Review the analysis and findings of the Trainee feedback Summaries to evaluate the effectiveness of the training.
Conduct analyses of program administrative plans and timelines in order to ensure adherence to standards and implement best practices.
Conduct and manage needs analysis to formulate recommendations for capacity building solutions for Nawah.
Manage the Procurement for NPT Section.
Conduct Self-Assessments to identify areas of improvement. Training Expertise and Program Support Coordinate with and support Subject Matter Expert (SME) Instructors in training material development, maintenance and implementation to ensure training effectiveness.
Ensure training facilities, equipment, materials and qualifications to ensure effective training program implementation. Budget
• Pre are and consolidate the Section’s bud et and monitor financial performance during the ear. Operational Planning
• Provide input into the development of the Department’s systems and processes, as well develop and implement the Section’s procedures, identifying opportunities for the continuous improvement of practices to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
• Monitor, control and report Operational and financial Key Performance Indicators (KPls) related to the Section, to track performance and recommend corrective or mitigating actions.
• Ensure that all relative reports are prepared timely and accurately, to meet the Section’s requirements and standards. Health and Safety and Security
• Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the Division/Department/Section by the delivery of the Health and Safety Management Program to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality services and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and Corporate assets.
• Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to Crisis Management and Business Continuity in order to continue mission critical …