Head of Marketing Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at TASC Outsourcing
Title: Head of Marketing
Company: TASC Outsourcing
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Marketing/PR, Advertising
Our client is 3 rd Party IT service provider. They are now looking for a Head Of Marketing to join them.
As the Head of Marketing, you are responsible for the company’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. You play a key role in preparing annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget, and analyze the market and competitors.
Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
Communicating the marketing plan, ongoing activities and results across internal departments.
Managing third-party agencies – scope setting, delivery and measurement Researching demand for our products and services.
Identifying potential customers.
Developing promotions with advertising managers.
Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections.
Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
Building brand awareness and positioning.
Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Measurement and evaluation strategy
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
· 10+ years’ experience in through-the-line marketing and running a marketing team
· Experience in devising and delivering global B2C marketing strategies, in particular including pan GCC and Asia-Pac regions
· Proven experience of driving measurable commercial return through marketing strategies
· Proven experience in digital marketing, including social media marketing campaigns and integrated data strategies
· Proven experience in working with, and managing, third party marketing agencies, including media planning & buying, digital communications, creative and PR agencies
· Experience of brand building, including development of brand strategies and roll-out plans.
· Experience of working with ‘start-ups’ is an advantage
· Experience of integrating marketing strategies within a corporate business structure, including presenting, and integrating strategies & roll-out plans into multiple lines of business.
· Good knowledge of gaming and fitness domain is a huge advantage.
· Proven ability to manage through-the-line marketing budgets Job type: Contract Emp type: Full-time Pay interval:
Hourly Pay rate:
TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions. Since 2007, TASC has built teams for over 200 businesses within the GCC, including free zones. We have aided career aspirations of thousands of professionals across nationalities, based in 27 countries.