Head of Marketing Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Tes Global Ltd. / Star International School Mirdif
Title: Head of Marketing
Company: Tes Global Ltd. / Star International School Mirdif
Location: Dubai – UAE
Category: Marketing/PR, Management
Dubai, UAE Posted 13 days ago Expires in 17 days
The Communications, Marketing & Sales department takes an integrated approach to raising awareness of and amplifying Expo 2020’s rich and diverse value proposition, driving engagement, participation and visitation both locally and internationally. The department also seeks to support the positioning of the UAE more widely, as well as enhance the impact of the Expo in both the pre and post event phases including its long-term legacy. The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for the overall positioning of Expo 2020 in domestic and international markets. This includes creating compelling stories and campaigns for a wide range of audiences across a breadth of platforms, liaising with internal and external stakeholders including Partners and International Participants to ensure consistency in message and identify opportunities for collaboration, and building relationships with local and international media.The team is also tasked with maintaining Expo owned channels including digital and social, upholding the integrity of the Expo 2020 brand across all touchpoints, facilitating commercial media partnerships, providing technical and content services to broadcasters, and managing sponsorship and brand ambassador relationships.
The primary purpose of the Head of Marketing for the Specialist Programme is to work with key stakeholders in the DG Office, as well as International Participants and Expo Partners, to define and lead the delivery of the marketing and communications requirements of this strategically significant part of Expo 2020. There are five pillars to the Specialist Programme (cultural, economic, business, society and the UAE Golden Jubilee) and this role needs to help align all the marketing and communications requirements towards a common goal.
Defining and leading the marketing requirements for the Business element of the Specialist Programme is a key element of the role, and will involve designing a marketing strategy aimed at building engagement and interaction with the global business community into Expo 2020’s vision, purpose and ambitions, including driving visitations.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
– Work with the CS&MO and SVP Marketing to define and promote a clear value proposition for all component streams of the Specialist Programme, with a specific focus on the Business Programme;
– Collaborate with the DGO office, Expo Programming Team, Owners of the Thematic Weeks, Dubai Exhibition Centre, Expo Live and the Expo Business team (and other internal stakeholders) to identify marketing & communications opportunities to support and enhance the relevance and reach of existing programmes to key audiences;
– Develop a sales & marketing plan specifically targeting the B2B audience with specific targets for generating over 1 million business passes to corporates, organizations, and business individuals and ensure integration of Expo Business messaging within Expo 2020’s brand and marketing campaigns, and ensuring strategic alignment of the Expo Business messaging within the UAE tourism Boards & Chambers;
– Work with the SVP Sales & Ticketing and others to help define Expo 2020’s value proposition to the business community, working with the Sales & Ticketing team to construct a strong, well-articulated business package that drives revenues;
– Generate engagement and reach …