Head of Managed Services Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Michael Page
Title: Head of Managed Services
Company: Michael Page
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: IT/Tech, Management
The Head of Managed Services will be focused on building and delivering a broad portfolio of Managed Services, to enable Technology Transformation and drive business outcomes for a range of clients across both enterprise and public sector within the Middle East.
A leading organisation with exciting plans to grow and develop into a leader in their field. Centred around digital transformation in the region, the focus is now to bring in the best talent to help facilitate and drive the growth and evolution of this great new venture.
* Owns the strategy, direction and delivery of IT managed services at the technical level.
* Manages vendor performance and risks based on contractual agreements and SLAs, validating suppliers delivery in accordance with the original agreement.
* Owns the overall budget and financial decisions across the managed service, including ownership of financial negotiations and all related commercials.
* Sets strategic direction of continuous improvement initiatives and vendor relationship management planning.
* Manages benefits realisation to measure financial benefits and works with Service Delivery Leads and vendors to implement action plans if benefits are not being achieved.
* Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate
* To be considered for this role you must have recent experience of leading a managed services practice within the Middle East. * Strong understanding of cloud computing, adoption strategies and managed services * Outstanding customer (C-level) relationship management experience and collaboration skills * Vertical industry sales and delivery experience of contemporary cloud services and solutions * Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services, specifically in the areas of cloud migration and application modernisation