Head of Admissions (Registrar) Job at EduReach Education
EduReach is seeking to appoint an outstanding Admissions Manager. This is an exciting career opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team which will deliver upcoming projects in Muscat.
• Primary responsibility for the management of an efficient and effective admissions system. To provide an approachable and welcoming response service to enquiries concerning pupil admissions system. To ensure all enquiries are followed up in accordance with agreed procedures and timescales.
• Assist with the organization of, and participate in, open days, exhibitions, tester and induction days etc., to ensure that prospective pupils and their parents receive appropriate information and have a positive experience.
• In liaison with the marketing team, prepare and produce advertising and publicity materials relating to admissions, e.g. press advertisements for open days, issuing invitations, updating admissions information on website, etc.
• Process all applications in accordance with required procedures, including arrangements for assessments, and coordinating arrangements for their entrance to ensure that all applicants receive a positive impression.
• Assist the Senior Leadership Team with the process of making offers.
• Maintain records of response and regularly update the Senior Leadership Team on response received and initiate appropriate follow-up response.
• Responsibility for inviting new pupils to Induction Day including preparation, collation and distribution of all induction materials. Assist with form allocation and prepare pupil induction materials as required; provide relevant teaching staff with the required documentation relating to new pupils and their induction.
• Ensuring students have correct medical information in place.
• In consultation with the Senior Leadership Team, process applications for concessions in accordance with agreed arrangements.
• Attend and contribute to meetings as appropriate.
• Maintain pupil records and databases as required by the Senior Leadership Team, ensuring that information is up-to-date, readily accessible, managed in accordance with data protection requirements, and that changes are notified to the Ministry of Education and third parties as required; compile statistical information and pupil lists and information as required, including information for marketing purposes.
• Ensure that the fees department is promptly informed of pupil leaves, new starters and any changes in financial assistance, so that fee billing is as accurate as possible.
• Produce information for Ministry and other reports
• Ensure that information of students is on Ministry website and liaise with MOE.
• Must be able to work on ISAMS
• Must be fluent in English and Arabic
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or any other related field
• 4+ years of experience in education admissions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITY
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience of using admissions software packages such as ISAMS
• Extensive experience in planning events and open days
• The ability to evaluate and analyse admissions data
• The ability to form strong relationships with all colleagues
• Understanding of school’s admissions policies, procedures and standards
• Integrity and honesty
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Real attention to detail
• A willingness to go the extra mile
• Be highly organised, determined, hardworking and pro-active.
• Understand the flexibility required to help a young company grow successfully.
• Build strong working relationships through excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Meet deadlines and work efficiently under pressure.
• Use excellent spoken and written English in all communications.
• Have excellent time management skills.
Company: EduReach Education
Company Location: Muscat, Oman
About EduReach Education
EduReach is a leading international school owner and operator with a portfolio across seven countries and three continents.