Head – Marketing – GCC Operations Jobs in Dubai – UAE at AlmaBay
Title: Head – Marketing – GCC Operations
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Marketing/PR, Advertising
Keyskills #Marketing #Marketing Head #Chemical Product Marketing #FMCG Marketing #Advertising #Campaign Management #Digital Marketing #Performance Marketing #Brand Management #Product Pricing
Head – Marketing – GCC Operations ( Dubai)
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to lead all our marketing activities by providing strategic leadership from a market and product perspective and designing and supervising the execution of marketing strategies to strengthen our company’s market position and achieve desired business goals. The position will be responsible for all GCC countries and based out of Dubai. Candidates willing to relocate to Dubai should apply only.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Take responsibility for the annual marketing plan, strategy, and team
– Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
– Craft Marketing strategies including Digital, Social, Advertising, Communications and Creative
– Coordinate marketing efforts to boost brand awareness and generate innovative ideas for our Brand/Products
– Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, digital and social campaigns, web pages, and promotional material at retail points)- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
– Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
– Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)- Conduct customer, brand, and product research initiatives
– Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
– Negotiate with media partners for advantageous contracts
– Set, monitor, and report on team goals
– Oversee the operation of the company’s website and performance marketing to drive and meet annual Ecomm business KPIs.
– Post Graduate in Marketing or Business Administration or related field
– Exceptional communication skills and thrive in matrix environments and are adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders
– Problem solver with an analytical bent of mind with the ability to be hands-on- 8-10 years of work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within the beauty and personal care space.
– Prior experience with Brand Management with strong experience in business analytics, consumer insights development, and a solid understanding of core marketing levers.
– Demonstrated experience in eCommerce, digital advertising, performance marketing, and with CRM software posted on: 2021-08-26 13:46:19 Posted by: AlmaBay On Almabay, you can find where your friends went after college Login