Head Coverage/Financial Acquisition Banking Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Sundus Recruitment Services
Title: Head Coverage/Financial Acquisition Banking
Company: Sundus Recruitment Services
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Position: Head Coverage (Financial Acquisition Banking)
· To manage and assigned existing portfolio and a list of Target Market potential prospects for acquisition towards achieving financial targets (including but not limited to revenue, new net revenue, volumes, cross-sell ratio, ROE and ROA) and overall customer satisfaction.
· To be fully involved and primarily responsible for account strategy and business growth.
· Manage and build RM team, and provide coaching and leadership within unit (especially for Junior RMs)
· Develop team sectoral expertise
· Help training and coaching junior RMs and CAs in risk criteria, key processes, product information, relationship management, etc.
· Attend recommended trainings
· Manage key strategic/sophisticated relationships (~5 for LC,~10 for EC and ~15 for Govt.) and oversee handling of largest customers in portfolio
· Achieve financial targets assigned in line with portfolio handled (e.g. total revenues, revenue from treasury products, revenue from cash management, RORC, etc.)
· Ensure regular interaction with clients to address any banking/financial needs and increase company share of wallet
· Conduct joint client calls with product partners (CFIB, Treasury, GTS) as per the account plan to identify opportunities to deepen relationship
· Work closely with customer service unit to ensure that clients’ day to day transaction needs are addressed
Kindly share your cv to (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)
· 8-10 years of experience in handling Corporate Banking customers.
· UAE based experience would be an advantage
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
· Strong analytical skills
· Knowledge of credit policy & procedure
· Customer Service Oriented
· Strong Marketing Skills
· 8-10 years of experience in handling Corporate Banking customers. · UAE based experience would be an advantage Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role: · Strong analytical skills · Knowledge of credit policy & procedure · Customer Service Oriented · Strong Marketing Skills