Hacking Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Aramex
Title: Hacking Manager
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, Business
Position: Growth Hacking Manager
Location -Dubai, ,United Arab Emirates (AE)
Purpose of the Job:
The purpose of this position is to create strategic partnerships and drive the day to day growth tactics to achieve consumer acquisition, transactions increase and relevant e-tailer relationships. This position leads the ecosystem partner creation, and cross-functional activities required across sales, marketing, product management, implementation, risk modeling to achieve growth in business volumes and numbers.
• Monitor key metrics around product activity/usage, business volume, new consumer sign-ups, e-tailer sales and benchmark against required goals
• Design, prioritize and execute specific activities, joint partner go-to-market, product and marketing campaign interventions together with product, marketing, credit risk, implementation team
• Engage with local ecosystem to create joint partnering opportunities to expand and promote usage of Aramex SMART product
• Define a roadmap of strategic partnerships, joint go to market tactics, and activities to implement on a monthly basis to reach the required business goals
• Present and share ideas and results across teams (product, management, implementation, credit risk etc) on opportunities, various activities undertaken, results achieved and learnings developed
• Work with business owner and product managers to define key objectives/targets/KPIs to reach
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
• Certifications in Sales skills, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, Consumer Acquisition tools, Design Thinking, User Experience Design would be a plus
• 8-10 years of relevant experience from E-commerce / Consumer Internet industries driving growth via partnerships and digital consumer acquisition
• At least 5 years of proven growth hacking experience in launching consumer focused digital products/services with a demonstrated ability to translate business goals into effective growth strategies, partnerships and tactics.
• Should have driven consumer acquisition and growth phase strategies together with product, marketing & implementation teams to achieve post launch goals.
• Experienced in working with ecosystem partners in different verticals, digital media channels, consumer engagement measurement platforms and tools.
• Should have demonstrated ability to understand metrics like LTV, Customer Acquisition costs etc.
• Good verbal communication & presentation skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders. Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
• Strong leadership qualities with ability to prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization.
• Should have knowledge around local ecosystem and consumer trends.
• Ability to analyze customer metrics and to plan tradeoffs around driving growth vs investments in joint marketing activities with partners etc.
• Customer driven to map insights on consumer behavior and ecosystem and turn them into growth opportunities.
• Understands opportunities and working of popular digital platforms like Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and consumer engagement tools & methodologies like Google Analytics, SEO, MixPanel etc.
• Proficiency in English and Arabic is required.