Group Internal Auditor Job at
Our Company, a third party administrator for automotive and insurance products and services is looking for a Group Internal Auditor to join the team in Dubai.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Performing company-wide annual risk assessments and preparation and execution of the annual audit plans.
• Assist in critical project management including the planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting of the audit work.
• Document systems, processes, risks and controls using narratives and/or flowcharts.
• Analyze and assess information obtained through interviews, observation and review of documentation. Assess risk using the risk based audit approach, if appropriate.
• Perform assignments related to regulatory compliance, operational auditing, and financial auditing.
• Provide updates throughout the project and present audit findings and recommendations to Audit Director. Communicate the results of the project in both a written report and oral presentation, as appropriate.
• Maintain internal audit independence and objectivity in all assignment and Participate with members of the Operations staff in the ISO audits
• Execute internal audit procedures, schedules, priorities and programs for achieving audit objectives and goals.
• Develop the work plan including time estimate, target dates and deliverables Manage project to completion within estimated time, target dates and deliverables.
• Communicate with the audit customer to gain an understanding of the area being reviewed. Obtain input and advise management of findings and barriers throughout the project.
• Participate in analysing financial performance of companies operating in various industries
• Work with commercial and legal advisors on process management, diligence, structuring, and negotiations
• Analysing the Group financial strength and advising on how to improve the financial results and position
Key experience required for the role includes:
• The minimum qualification required is a bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Previous Internal Auditing experience is required
• Previous Firm’s Advisory experience is preferable
Key skills and qualities required:
• Internal auditors must have clear understanding of the working of systems and procedures of the organization.
• Must have thorough knowledge of job responsibilities of personnel employed in the particular department they are reviewing.
• CA/CFA/CIA/CMA qualification preferred along with university degree
• Strong financial evaluation skills
• Microsoft office applications is essential especially excel and PowerPoint
• Should be assertive and have strong communication skills.
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Leading sales, marketing and third party administrator operating in the GCC.