Group HR Generalist-UAE Job in Dubai, UAE at ManpowerGroup Middle East
The Group HR Generalist shall be in charge of handling the following tasks:
- A) Handle all generalist matters such as relevant paperwork (letters including promotions, increments in addition to final settlement forms as required.) This also includes liaising with his/her counterparts in satellite offices across the Group to ensure these are processed as required.
- B) Liaise with recruitment consultants on sourcing talent, arranging interviews and managing the on-boarding process. This includes attending interviews and conducting evaluations of candidates, preparing employment offers and being the contact person between the Hiring Managers, the recruitment consultants and the candidates sourced.
- C) Working closely with the Compensation & Benefits Officer and other Human Resources & Administration resources where it pertains to data regarding changes to the organisational structure, compensation and benefits and compliance related matters.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: ManpowerGroup Middle East
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency