Green Keeper Golf Course Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Bin Eid Administrative Services
Title: Green Keeper Golf Course
Company: Bin Eid Administrative Services
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Prepares and maintains golf course greens, fairways, and other golf course surfaces as required, ensuring compliance with all golfing regulations and standards. Sets course tee and cup placements, installs and repairs irrigation systems, and operates and maintains greenskeeping equipment.
1. Sets golf courses to include cutting cups, setting tees, repairing greens, raking bunkers, and mowing greens and fairways.
2. Maintains golf course, including bunkers, greens, driving range, and tee boxes; mow bunker faces; prunes trees; performs pest control.
3. Installs, maintains, and repairs irrigation systems.
4. Performs or oversees performance of golf cart maintenance.
5. Assists in special construction projects as required.
6. Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
7. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Â· Ability to install, operate, troubleshoot and repair manual and/or computerized irrigation systems.
Â· Knowledge of USGA regulations regarding course settings.
Â· Knowledge of light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
Â· Knowledge of fertilizer and/or pesticide applications.
Â· Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
Â· Knowledge of golf course maintenance activities to include placement of tees and pins, irrigation techniques, and turf care.
Education : certification in areas such as landscape design, horticulture, or arboriculture.
Work Experience : 5-10 Years of experience in Handling Golf Course. (Preferably in Coastal Areas)