Graphic Designer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Hilton
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Design/Web/Multimedia, Creative Arts/Media
A Graphic Designerplays an important role in assisting the Line Manager in achieving key objectives in line with the annual marketing and PR plan, current initiatives and relevant activities. The marketing and PR team performs an integral role in bringing together all function areas to ensure commercial targets are heightened. The executive role involves managing individual projects relating to marketing, media relations and internal communications and performing day-to-day administrative duties.
What will I be doing? As Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the results of the marketing plan and activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Thinking creatively and producing new ideas in creative concepts.
* Interpret master concepts and develop design deliverables in line with it.
* Present finalized design concepts in a professional manner visually.
* Working with a wide range of media, including photography, design, web design.
* Adaptation of existing artwork to ensure the visual look and feel is consistent.
* Master artwork adaptation to apply to different deliverables for campaigns.
* Updating of all collaterals in English and Arabic languages.
* Photography and image sourcing for new creative concepts.
* Update of menus and design adaptations to meet the needs of the business.
* Develop and maintain a marketing artwork archive for all artwork files.
* Set up and maintain a well organised library for all image files.
* Work within agreed standards and guidelines for all brand communications to ensure consistency and level of quality and objectives are achieved.
* Assist in carrying out tasks of the department from start till the end including presentations, collaterals and other requirements of the job in hand.
* Respond to jobs and turn around the tasks in a timely manner ensuring deadlines are met.
* Handling all internal photo shooting request, mainly for F&B, Conference & events and special events for PR coverage.
* Conscientious, reliable and self-motivated and be able to fulfill demands with minimal supervision.
* Perform related tasks and duties as assigned and deemed responsible by the management.
What are we looking for? A Graphic Designer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* Minimum of three years experience in graphic design
* Background in hospitality.
* Excellent English communication skills.
* Proficiency with all prevalent MS Office, Adobe :
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and any kind of design programs.
* Results-driven accountability for all graphic design efforts, which are tracked and evaluated.
* Well organized and capable of working quickly and handling many projects and job functions at once.
* Knowledge of production methods in graphic arts, printing, film, radio and television.
* Portfolio of quality design samples, projects, campaigns, etc.
* Creative thinking to produce new ideas. Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost and time.
* Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design.
* Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall …