Graduate Accountant Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
Are you seeking a rewarding career as an Accountant with a multinational organization that can enhance the skills you developed through your academic studies, gain valuable first-hand experience, ongoing training, and career growth?
Our Riyadh-based client has an immediate opening for a Fresh Graduate Accountant to help maintain the organization’s financial records and transactions (invoices, AP, payroll).
- Maintain accounting records and the GL accurately and bypassing journal entries based on solid supporting documents and reconciliations.
- Maintenance of the COB petty cash float and supervise and manage the store’s petty cash process including petty cash expense recording, controlling the process as per the company policy, petty cash replenishment, etc.
- Initiate and process daily payments as per the daily fund management plan.
- Assist the Consultant, Accounting in the process of month-end closing, AP closing, payroll closing, FA & inventory closings for the timely processing of financial reports including monthly accounts.
- Perform bank reconciliations, inter-company reconciliations, GL reconciliations with subsidiary ledgers, vendor reconciliations, etc.
- Timely processing of supply invoicing process in the system, inventory calculation in the system in order to ensure the accurate inventory value in the balance sheet.
- Accurate data entry to the payroll systems and timely processing and payment of all payroll-related payments.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of subsidiary ledgers i.e. FA register, AP module, ESB ledger, employee receivable ledgers.
- Perform the daily deposit tracking to ensure daily sales are deposited and daily tracking of cashless transactions and timely preparation of cashless reconciliations.
- Preparation of daily cash flow statement to the leadership.
- Perform CAPEX OPEX borrowing reconciliation.
- Record Keeping.
- Audit support.
- Learning & development
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Fresh Graduate
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 4
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 22 Max: 25
Company: Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant