Government Sales Account Manager Job in Basra, Iraq at Zain – Kuwait
Description Zain Iraq is actively recruiting to hire Government Sales Account Manager in Basra who are responsible for managing governmental accounts collecting market data and performing primer analysis. The jobs are also responsible for developing business within existing clients and with new clients.
Responsible for the combined performance of the partner and for ensuring that everyone within the partner sales team reaches their targets through making sure that each salesperson understands both the overall company and sales goals and the salesperson’s role in achieving it.
Sales Team Leader often meet with significant existing clients and potentially lucrative prospects. These meetings often include the salesperson responsible for the account, also must approve all major proposals, and serve as the escalation point for client issues that cannot be resolved in the field
- Understand and participate in the development of Gov. Sales Strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement and suggest improvements to the Gov. Sales policies and procedures
- Review periodic reports submitted by subordinates and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements
- Plan, organize and prioritize workloads to ensure efficient use of resources and timely completion of tasks
- Draft reports and internal documentation to detect current status and customer requirements and discover improvement needs
- Act as a point of expertise and reference within sales planning and participate in identifying opportunities for cross-selling and upselling to enhance sales and profitability
- Maintain standards review, check and monitor work output to ensure quality requirements
- Ensure the adherence to quality standards and client expectations during the sales process
- Handle hard cases and VIP customers and provide efficient recommendations and advice to maintain customer satisfaction
- Update sales leads and sales forecasts information on the sales application to ensure accuracy of the information at all times
- Research, select and evaluate new deals and forecasts, existing and new clients to ensure achievements of sales targets
- Implement commissions scheme for the account manager to ensure effective implementation of related policies
- Handle all key accounts communications, conflict resolution, and compliance to ensure satisfaction and loyalty
- Resolve escalated clients’ complaints/requests as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and implement sales improvement initiatives and follow-up on initiatives’ implementation to ensure improvements
- Create personal rapport with key government and business decision-makers and create customized bulk business deals
- Carry out assigned activities in specified areas as instructed by the Head of Business Sales Unit and with minimal direct supervision
- Supervise and coach team members to ensure optimal performance is achieved and provide improvement recommendations as required
- As a field sales executive conducting most of your work outside of a business office, you will be expected to manage sales productivity through software tools to effectively tracks your selling activities, manage contact information for sales prospects and existing clients, and schedule visits or meetings with clients within your sales territory.
- Main sales executive duties are to consult corporate accounts to buy Zain products or services, also need to solve the queries and concerns of the clients about VF and its products.
- You should know the products you are selling thoroughly to be able to demonstrate the products in front of the clients. Sales executives should have good presentation skills, as sometimes he is required to give presentations to a group of potential buyers or clients.
- Sales executives will work onsite at prospect sites delivering sales presentations and collecting information about the client to assist in the development of marketing plans and sales strategies to increase the chances of completing a sale. To be an effective sales executive, you will need to demonstrate commanding knowledge of your target customers, existing competitors in the marketplace, and industry trends that may impact a buying decision.
- Prepare accounts plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed strategy with the channel manager.
- Achieve monthly targets through up/cross-selling Zain products/services at the base and acquiring new corporate accounts.
- Manage product/service mix according to agreed monthly goals with the direct Manager.
- Develop new revenue streams through total communication, fixed products, and new projects.
- Set a weekly health trend.
- Build a relationship with all touchpoints as well to identify all touchpoints (decision-maker, influencer, facilitator, and Spoc) amongst the targeted leads to start the sales process.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build a network.
- Participating fully in training/awareness sessions, meetings, skill-building, and professional development classes.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results in reports; calendar activities, monthly work plans, monthly and annual territory analysis.
- % of fraud cases non-payment /month.
- Manage the inactivity on sold products.
- Maintain and develop existing/new corporate customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison to optimize the quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the suspensions/deactivation rate / month
- Update the customers on spot with all Zain’s new offers and special promotions.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups, Calendar reporting
- Identify and resolve client network concerns.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Focus on the customer experience.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
What Do You Need to Qualify Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Performance Management
- Oral and Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Sales Management
- Job Location
- Basra, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Zain – Kuwait
Company Location: Basra, Iraq