Goods Receiving Associate Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Meraas Holding
Title: Goods Receiving Associate
Company: Meraas Holding
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Supply Chain/Logistics
• Ensurecorrect invoices and Portable Data Terminal (PDT) are received bythe encoder and scanning of the supplier barcodes is donecorrectly.
• Conduct blind checks to avoid any discrepancyand shrinkage, also conduct manual checks for Local Purchase Order(LPO) with less than specified products.
• Ensure goodsare checked for quantity, quality, and expiry of the item etc asper the product guidelines, maintain the log of the same including
Return to Supplier/ Vendor Items (RTS/ RTV).
• Ensure thatthe shortages are highlighted and marked for approval of thesupervisor.
• Verify the receipt of purchased goods,verifying counts, and quality, complete transactions to receiveproduct, process paperwork and complete all necessary transactionsaccording to established procedures.
• Ensure that thesuppliers have also followed the standards while handling food(e.g. temperature of the vehicle etc) inform supervisor in case ofnoncompliance, maintain log of the same.
• Maintain logsheet of the food items expiry dates received.
• Informencoder and manager of items which do not tally in price checkerand Portable Data Terminal (PDT) for onward action.
• Ensure that all brand guidelines and SOP (standard operatingprocedures) are followed as mentioned in policy manuals or dockets.
• Follow established departmental policies, procedures,and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, andsafety, environmental, and/or infection controlstandards