GenO Solution Engineer/GenO-SE Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Oracle
Title: GenO Solution Engineer/GenO-SE
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: IT/Tech, Software Development
Position: GenO Solution Engineer (GenO-SE)
RequirementsWhat you’ll bring – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
– 0-4 years work experience.
– Strong analytical mind:
You havea background in data-heavy disciplines (Math, Stats, etc.).
– Technical aptitude:
You understand programming, database, coding languages, and cloud technology concepts.
– Communication skills:
You havean ability to collaborate and present concepts clearly.
You’re self-starter with a passion for learning new subjects on your own, which you then help evangelize with your peers and community.
You’re open to new ideas and challenges. What we’ll give you – Significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and thought leaders inside Oracle.
– A defined career progression based on annual performance and personal development.
– The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas.
– Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
– An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
– Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work. About the Company Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows. More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.