General Practitioner Job in Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Treat all common medical conditions and refer patients to hospitals and other medical services for urgent and specialist treatment. Focus on the health of the whole person combining physical, psychological, and social aspects of care.
- Ensure serviceability of the clinic and all emergency medical equipment on site and take immediate step to rectify any deficiencies.
- Effectively maintain and provide on highest level of medical care and primary emergency care to all personnel on site in line with Clinical Practice Guidelines & other relative ACLS/ITLS protocols.
- Maintain accurate medical records of the personnel onsite, i.e., blood group, allergies, past medical history.
- Maintain and control stock of the medicines, disposable, and medical equipment in medical facility of assigned site as per recommended list.
- Demonstrate good knowledge and competence in all aspects of available medicine, consumable and medical equipment on site.
- Maintain good record keeping for the biomedical equipment maintenance and calibrations.
- Advise supervisor on site (Site Manager or HSE Manager) of the need for a medical emergency evacuation or reference of injured/sick crewmember on site
- Company patient to and from outside medical service providers for diagnostic tests if requested.
- Report accidents and incidents immediately to Manager – Medical Service and Assistance and submit the appropriate Incident Report Form.
- Provide ongoing (non-certified) First Aid training to first aid team/stretcher team, catering crew and all other personnel on site.
- Assist and participate in safety meetings organized by client on site.
- Be available to work on assigned site according to MS roster and on call for medical emergency after working hours when work on site.
- Participate in site orientation/induction session for all new persons on site.
- Job Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Healthcare Services