Full Stack Developer – Sales Tools/remote/on-site Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Morgan Stanley
Title: Full Stack Developer – Sales Tools/remote/on-site
Company: Morgan Stanley
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Software Development
Position: Full Stack Developer – Sales Tools (remote/on-site)
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
– This role as a remote or on-site opportunity
– A unique opportunity to participate in the data based transformation of Morgan Stanley’s Fixed Income Business.
– A job that provides you with connectivity to people across the world at all levels of the firm. You will be directly working with Fixed Income Senior Management in New York and financial centers all over the world.
– Enabling colleagues across the organization by analyzing their needs and devising custom solutions that increase their productivity
– Be developing real-time market monitoring, pricing, risk viewing and opportunity-finding tools, as well as increasing the overall efficiency of their workflows and related processes.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
– Relevant professional experience
– Analytical thinking, problem solving and statistical skills
– Ability to work effectively with colleagues widely dispersed geographically.
– Sensitivity to details, accuracy in everyday work
– Ability to work independently
– Manage personal queue, i.e. Issue Tracking and Reporting (JIRA)
– Residence in Hungary
You might also have:
– HTML5/JS UI development skills, including at least 2 years with AngularJS (1.x)
– Experience with q/KDB
– Development background, implementation experience with new technologies(Big Data, Cloud, ML)
– Experience with Python
The Cross FID Strats group is looking for experienced developer to support and develop our suite of sales tools. Responsibilities will include working with desk strat, sales & trading desk to develop or improve our existing real-time market monitoring, pricing, risk viewing and opportunity-finding tools, as well as increasing the overall efficiency of their workflows and related processes.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant …