Full-Stack Developer/Development Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Morgan Stanley
Title: Full-Stack Developer/Development
Company: Morgan Stanley
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Software Development
Position: Full-Stack Developer (Application Development)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley’s Glasgow office employs in excess of 1,500 staff across Operations, Technology, Legal and Compliance, Internal Audit, Fund Services and Finance. Due to our growing business, we have a demand for career minded people to join our teams. Our opportunities offer unrivalled scope for progression and training within a fast paced, meritocratic and constantly changing environment. Morgan Stanley pride themselves on maintaining a culture which champions diversity, an inclusive environment for all, recognition and an opportunity to give back to our communities through various local charity partnerships. The office is located centrally and enjoys the additional benefits of an onsite gym and restaurant.
The Corporate and Funding Technology division is looking for an experienced web developer to join the Compliance Registration IT team. The team is currently engaged in a multi-year project to upgrade and replace existing Registration management applications. The role will primarily involve the development of new Java based applications. Some support of existing applications will also be required.
– Support the team’s lead developer/architect on large projects
– Leading small development projects
– Develop high quality java based solution to satisfy client requirements
– Developer with experience of developing web based systems
– SQL (DB2 preferred)
– Experience in all phases of software development with the emphasis on coding, testing, deployment
– Agile development
– Behaviour driven development (BDD)
– Experience in the financial industry
– Experience developing batch systems
– DevOps experience
Personal Skills required:
– Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks assigned
– Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and team-orientated environment
– Excellent communication skills – must be able to switch between technical and business terminology with ease
Interested in flexible working opportunities Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
** Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees **
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities emp…