FSO WAM/PE – Advanced Analyst Job in Bengaluru, India at Ernst & Young
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Advance Analyst –
Analyst main responsibility is to validate client data, Study cash flow, portfolio and crude financial data provided by client, and prepare a draft income statement and balance sheet. You will work on computation of economic allocations and tax returns, security analysis, other tax adjustments and tax return preparation for Hedge funds and Mutual Fund clients and preparing financial statements for (CDO) clients.
When you join EY GCR team, you will be at the heart of EYs critical mission to build a better working world by applying knowledge skills and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business Purpose.
Your key responsibilities
- Validate client data, interacting with U.S. teams.
- Study Cash Flow, Portfolio and crude financial data provided by client.
- Preparation of draft Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Deliver high quality product, within stipulated time.
- Multi – Task on various projects within the tax segment and be cross trained.
- Comply with Ernst & Young compliance procedure.
Skills and attributes for success
- Possess high degree of statistical and analyzing capabilities.
- Possess good communication Skills
- Demonstrate high degree of accounting and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate good computer knowledge – Good knowledge in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web- based applications.
- Be a team-player
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate/Postgraduate in a finance, numerical or statistical background
- CA-Inter/ICWAI -Inter is desirable
- At least 6 months-3 years of experience, preferably in an accounting field (fresh graduates can apply).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation
What we look for
- We are looking for experienced tax professionals with genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Company: Ernst & Young
Company Location: Bengaluru, India