Foreman – Hino Trucks | Commercial Vehicle | Dubai Job in Dubai, UAE at Al Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Foreman | Commercial Vehicles | Al Futtaim Motors
The job holder is responsible for ensuring optimum utilization of Al Futtaim Motors (AFM) HINO Technician and resources to achieved set operational efficiency targets. The role involves ensuring the team carries out vehicle repair and service activities in accordance to established quality, Accessories, Fabrication Jobs and In General safety and efficiency guidelines within set time frames.
- Prepares the HINO team for the upcoming job and allocates job cards to them to align the jobs to the skills set and efficiency level and maximize through put in timely manner.
- Monitors warranty jobs for HINO to ensure the team follows the set warranty guidelines. This includes reviewing job cards and other documentation to justify warranty claims and facilitate smooth processing.
- Reviews HINO workshop figures, such as hours sold, hours worked versus idle hours to monitor progress of operational targets. This includes preparing reports for management discussions.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Diploma equivalent in Mechanical / Automotive or related field in Truck Industry
- Experience in Front Office & Dealing with Customer
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in workshop and operations in a reputed automotive dealership, out of which 2 years are in a supervisory capacity
- Good communicator in English;
- Sound technical knowledge in vehicle diagnosis and repair
- Knowledge of technical software
- Valid UAE drivers’ license
- Ability to think analytically
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Accounting