Football Systems Operator – UAE, Dubai Job in Dubai, UAE at Hawk-Eye Innovations
Location: The majority of work will take place on-site at UAE football stadiums, with further opportunities for travel across the MEA region.
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: starting at 120,000 AED per annum (bonus up to 10%, plus package)
Start Date: July 2021
PLEASE VISIT OUR CAREERS SITE TO APPLY
WHAT THE JOB IS ALL ABOUT »
As a Football Systems Operator you will be working on-site at football stadiums around the UAE, playing a key part in the delivery of our services to our clients. As you gain experience in the role, you may be expected to be involved in more competitions throughout the MEA Region and further afield; such as the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, AFC and FIFA World Cups.
The role will encompass installation and operation of our technology at matches. You will need to be prepared to work long days at weekends and midweek evenings, as we work whenever Football happens.
Whilst we provide a number of services in top flight football, you will initially focus on our VAR service. You will gain exposure to various other services as you grow in the role and become a more experienced member of the team.
We will equip you with the technical training, support and full exposure to our systems to perform your day to day tasks but also to encourage development and progression to help make an impact on what we do.
- Pre-match planning and driving the van to the stadium before match-day
- Setting up Hawk-Eye technology in the stadium (this can involve physically demanding work, such as rigging cameras and running cables)
- Conducting pre-match checks of the systems in accordance with standard procedures
- Liaising with stadium staff, match officials and host broadcasters on-site
- Operating the system during live matches, working with match officials and responding to their requests for replays, quickly delivering them the best possible angles to help them make crucial decisions
- Monitoring hardware and software performances, being able to troubleshoot and report encountered issues
- Taking full responsibility for our system on-site and represent our company on-site
- During the off-season, building and maintaining our hardware and equipment
- Assisting with installation and testing of new products and services
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Broadcast Media Production; Installation & Technical Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Hawk-Eye Innovations
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Broadcast Media Production; Installation & Technical Services