Flavour Creation Assistant (Beverages & Sweet Goods) for Maghreb & West Africa Job in Casablanca, Morocco at Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch)
A Creation Assistant with the global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, and an essential member of our Flavours Creation & Application team in the Casablanca Creation Centre to focus on our fabulous range of Beverage & Sweet Goods categories for our exciting range of customers in the Maghreb & West Africa region – Your future position?
The Flavours Creation and Application (FC&A) organisation within Givaudan is at the forefront to discover and develop new creative ingredients and flavours for all kinds of food application, focussing on the Beverages, Sweet Goods & Dairy, Snacks, Bakery, Savoury, Natural, and other exciting categories. We are truly a global organisation consisting of diverse experts from science, creation, application, and sensory science.
We are looking to further expand our FC&A team in Morocco, supporting the Maghreb & West Africa region, and looking for a ‘Creation Assistant’. As a member of our FC&A team, you will work with a Flavourist to prepare flavour samples and participate in flavour evaluations and testing for the Beverages & Sweet Goods category. You will support the creation and application process according to project priorities for customers in the Maghreb & West Africa region. You will manage the compounding of flavour samples, manage the creation of raw materials, and send samples to customers.
You will be based in our Casablanca Creation Centre and report to the Beverages & Sweet Goods Flavourist for the Maghreb & West Africa region. The role offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development. Please note that this is a regular full-time role with us and on a 3rd party payroll with a reputed local external manpower partner.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers and their brands brings a new dimension to our Business to Business industry. You will work for the market leader at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the Maghreb & West Africa region have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to our daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you love staying ahead of the curve, always aim to exceed customer needs, have a passion for food technology, and a discerning palate!
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
• Prepare flavour samples as requested for customer briefs, applications needs, technology performance assessment, QC standards, and physical testing.
• Be the main contact to provide flavour samples for other labs and functions within Givaudan.
• Maintain all required formula records and brief documentation in the company database software
• Maintain an organised and updated stock of raw materials in the lab.
• Maintain an organised collection of flavours in the lab for immediate response to briefs and application requests.
• Help apply flavours to food products when assigned.
• Help evaluate raw materials (including experimental ingredients), new technology, and flavours in food products and provide flavour performance feedback.
• Maintain a clean laboratory environment observing Environment, Health and Safety guidelines and good laboratory practices in Givaudan.
Company: Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch)
Company Location: Casablanca, Morocco
Job Category: FMCG; Food & Beverage Production; Chemicals Manufacture