Fitness Trainer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Title: Fitness Trainer
Company: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Hospitality/Catering, Sports/Fitness/Wellness
Join our TeamWork on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
To be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform sessions with total focus on safety, attention and timeliness.
• Provide consistent professional fitness classes and personal training sessions in accordance with spa protocols and hotel standard practices.
• Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
• Properly care for equipment and maintain fitness equipment.
• Maintain a clean, well-organized and stocked fitness area.
• Have complete knowledge and understanding of all fitness offerings while educating and training guests in these areas.
• Perform administrative duties in a complete, organized and accurate manner.
• Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa or fitness area that require attention.
• Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
• Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
• Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
• Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
• Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
• Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer skills
• Must be able to present information in front of a large group of people
• Must be a team player.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
Must have a recognized International Certification in personal training (Level 3) Preferably with diplomas in nutrition and pilates.
Must have a minimum of 3 year’s industry experience in hospitality sector
What to Expect:
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
Be recognized for excellence.