Financial Manager Job in Alkharj, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and financial forecasts.
- Ensure that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Manage employees and contractors who are responsible for financial reporting and budgeting.
- Periodically review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Analyze data and advise top management on how to maximize profits.
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities for growth/expansion.
Manage costing for each product
Ability to work.with erp
Minimum bachelor accounting or finance
Experience in manufacturing
Experience not less than 10 years
- Job Location
- Alkharj, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Lubricants & Greases Blending
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 32
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Alkharj, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Lubricants & Greases Blending