Financial Analyst Job at Hassan Allam Properties (HAP)
• Assisting in developing of financial models.
• Assisting in preparation of monthly and quarterly budget and financial KPIs reports.
• Assisting in preparation of presentations and investment reports.
• Conducting market survey and research as required.
• Assisting in day-to-day investment tasks including project launches, policies and procedures, other departments requirements.
• Around 3-4 years of experience in Financial/Business Analytics
• Real Estate background is preferred
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Excellent command of English Language
Company: Hassan Allam Properties (HAP)
Company Location: Egypt
About Hassan Allam Properties (HAP)
Since its inception in 1999, Hassan Allam Properties (HAP) has carved an enviable niche for itself as an exclusive boutique developer, building intimate communities where family always comes first. Originating as a trusted family-run business in 1936, HAP began its journey as a general contractor and achieved a series of evolution throughout the years. From being nationalized in 1961, to establishing Hassan Allam Sons in 1972 under the label, Hassan Allam Sons for Construction; HAP passes down its distinct legacy to three generations.