Finance Manager Job in Dubai, UAE at Confidential Company
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of Financial Reports and various other accounting statements required.
- Bookkeeping (Preparing monthly journals, ensuring all items posted to the ledgers are accurate & complete, ensure the completion of GL reconciliations and ultimately ensure that the trial balance is complete and accurate in all material aspects);
- Responsible for the review / preparation of all primary accounting documents.
- Reviews and checks the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers, petty cash, bank/credit card transactions, etc;
- VAT preparation & filing.
- Effective cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting.
Key Performance Indicators
- 99% Data Entry completeness and accuracy into the Accounting system
- 100% timely and accurate personal time writing
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Media Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Media Production